"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, July 10, 2009

Consumer Product Testing

Last night I had a local news station out at my house to do a story on a new product out on the market. I am doing a "consumer test" on this product for them; I am the chosen one! YIKES!
Maybe that is a good thing.....maybe not.

I can't tell details yet, but, I will say it involves the dogs! Whinny will make her movie star debut [Mossy too] and me...well, when they air the story, let's just say I will make my "novice debut" live to the viewing audience.

My mother is already cringing; I had a news crew FILMING in MY HOUSE!

My husband hightailed it outta there as soon as he saw they had the cameras and were actually filming! He decided to take off on the tractor and dump my days accumulation of manure! Geee, how sweet of him! ;)

Once I can share the details, I will post a blog on the whole run down of events; it's sure to be a good laugh for you! I already tested it on my friend Lauren; she seemed amused....and glad it wasn't her!

No comments: