"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dusk too soon!

Ugh. It is that time of year again when the day light vanishes just as soon as it appears. As much as I love Fall, I do not love the short daylight hours.

It makes me feel like I cannot accomplish anything by the time I get home from work! I feel like I run through the motions of all the chores that need done and then it is time for bed :(

I guess I should embrace this though, because with winter lurking around the corner, it gives me more time to have a valid reason to be in.the.house.....cleaning, decorating, organizing and doing all the things I blow off from, ehhh mid-April through November when I still have good excuses to be outside!

Of course, I ALWAYS have the excuse of my horses to be outside - and usually, that is what happens!

No comments: