"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Kitty Update

I don't recall if I had posted in the past about the feral kittens we had in our barn over the summer. It was a heck of an adventure trying to catch them and then socialize them! It was the first time I'd ever had to deal with anything like that!

In any event, while we are on the kitty topic today, I figured I would post again to share this pic! This is one of the 6 feral kittens from our barn rescue back in the summer. He found a wonderful home with one of my co-workers. I called him Bradley and he was the worst of the litter in terms of allowing human handling! He is now called Edgar, beats up a German Shepard and rules the roost at his new home!

He looks comfy, don't 'cha think!



Edgar!

1 comment:

Pony Girl said...

He is one handsome boy! Great shot of him hiding there under the tree! I bet he is loving being "domesticated" and spoiled! :)