"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Around the Farm.....

Not too much to report today! All went smoothly so far ;) *Knock on wood*
They are calling for storms so we held off on spraying the orchard, but I have YET to see a drop of rain *sigh* I hope that was the right decision......
I got a few more things I obtained at the plant swap in the ground. I put in the Peony I received from The Unusually Unusual Farm Chick as well as the Lovage herb plant.
Here are a few pictures I snapped on the cell this evening. I think this weekend I may breakdown and go out to get a new camera ;)
'Buttercups' in the Orchard

Grape Vines Growing

Need I say more?
*Can you see the right side of Romeo's mane standing straight up from the breeze ;) ?

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Hello there Allison

I love the pic of Romeo and Daisy..Love the hair style... I think your photography is awesome..vrot(meaning old in South Africa) or not. My wheat grass gets DRUNK! Yip one two three down the hatchet...It is a potent health shot. It gets put through a juicer. I bet Romeo and Daisy would love it!

Have a great weekend Allison
Warm regards
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I will have to look into that!!

And thanks for the photography compliment!