"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Potluck Post

Today it's looking overcast and rainy out. We have lots to do, including getting some of tomato and pepper plants in the ground. And picking up hay. But if this weather keeps at it, none of this will happen. How the day will pan out has yet to be seen ;)

Here is a picture of my new gremlins! Their 'mom' is Cindy....the mom from my last litter. Their mom was hit by a car :( and they were orphaned. Since my last litter was about weaned, we took Cindy to see if she'd accept these gremmys and sure enough, she did! They are a tad smaller than they should be, which makes them EXTRA CUTE! The rescue has been calling them Larry, Curly & Moe.
And here is a snap shot of one of my favorite spots around the farm ;) Yellow Iris are now popping up too! My new camera should be in this coming week sometime so hopefully I will have many more pics to share....and nicer quality than what I have been getting on my cell!

Happy Weekend All!

No comments: