"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Wrap-Up

I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas (if you celebrate!) with your family & friends!

This is my family on Christmas Eve! Down in front is my Dad & Mom, and along the back, from left to right, we have my sisters fiance, Frank, my sister Kellie and her son, Ben, my brother-in-law, Jay, my sister Mallory, my brother, Kyle with Mal & Jay's daughter, Madelyn, and of course me and my bump with hubby on the end :)


Uncle Bob got his 'leg lamp'! For those unfamiliar, watch the movie 'A Christmas Story'!



This is my nephew Ben, amazed with all the presents!


Christmas Morning, Whinny helps Daddy check out his presents!



And this is me on Christmas Evening with Allen's family, my nieces Valaree and Annaliese :)


So, what's everyone planning for New Year's Eve? Any traditions?

No comments: