"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, December 23, 2010

'Twas 2 days before Christmas

And today found me picking up the last of the gifts, wrapping and baking :)

I made up these Chocolate Biscotti's from a recipe I found at Farmgirl Fare. I decided to take them a step further and dip them in white chocolate :) They'll be packaged with some gifts in the morning. Cheesecakes are in the oven now and Thumbprint dough is in the fridge and waiting for me to roll it out and bake it up tomorrow morning :)


And I now know the joys of trying to gift wrap with a cat in the house! She wouldn't, couldn't, absolutely WOULD NOT leave the ribbon alone!!




2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Yum biscotti! Looks awesome. Hahaha, my cats do that too! Happy Holidays.

suzanne said...

Dear Allison

I have been itching to visit but have not had a computer for two weeks...I still have to wait until next year sometime before I get it back. I just wanted to pop in a say MERRY CHRISTMAS for tomorrow...You have been an inspiration to me. Your love for animals is remarkable.

Love to you and your husband
Lots of love
Suzanne
X