"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, January 25, 2010

Maggie Update


Ms. Maggie is doing so well here! She is even warming up to Whinny. Mossy is still a little intimidating for her if he gets too close! I bet she'd be fine in a home with a lazy dog :) You'd never know she was the same cat that was making ferocious, panther type sounds at the rescue!
She is all talk -- purr purrrrrrr meowwwwww meow pay attention to me please purrrrr. I think she definitely has Siamese in her; I learned today from Wendy at Kitten Krazy that it is a trait of the Siamese to be 'talkers'! So add that to her facial features and I think I hit that nail on the head!
She also LOVES to take a small stuffed ball out of the dogs toy basket and play with it; it's too cute! And she LOVES her kitty nip ;)
I'll miss her when she goes, but she definitely deserves her forever home! If you know anyone who'd love a lap cat, Ms. Maggie is it! She'd probably do well too as a companion for a senior citizen.

No comments: