"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Apollo: The Ham

Apollo was quite the ham Saturday afternoon. Notice in the background no one else wanted anything to do with his antics :) Poor Apollo!

Shedding season has begin! 'Ahhh, thanks mom, that feels good!'
And I must say, look at those lucious lips! I love to kiss them ;)


Getting in a nice roll and getting off some of that winter coat!

Apollo and his Daddy; they certainly have formed quite the bond since I've been relying on Allen to handle most of the barn chores the past few months!


*Sigh* I remember when 'he' used to look at me like that.....Apollo that is ;)


Never a dull moment!

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Wow, rolling around in the snow! I've never seen a horse do that before. Apollo is adorable!

Rachel said...

So cute! :)