"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Antique Store Finds

Verdict is in. After another day of hacking up my lungs and calling in sick to work, I went to the doctor. Turns out I have bronchitis!!?? UGH - so it looks like I will be continuing to cough for a tad longer.

Anyways, while I was waiting for my prescriptions to be filled, I stopped in at an antique store down the street and look what I found :)

You are probably wondering 'what the heck', but this old window frame is going to be part of my display for the art show I am in at the end of the month. More details on what I do with this later ;) And speaking of art show, if you are in the Cleveland area Saturday, March 27, stop in at the Cirque Imaginaire Show from 4p -9p

Next was this ca-ute double boiler! Vintage enamel double boiler in teal! I have been looking for one for awhile now and this one caught my eye! $5 - can't go wrong!
Now...if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to annoying myself by hacking up another lung :)

P.S. Check out the free giveaway going on over at The Poison Apple Apothecary right now!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Allison! had to dash over when I saw the word antique find~ sending healing wishes for you and your lungs....Sip some rooisbos tea, honey and lemon. Love the pots!

Have a peaceful day
Warm regards
Suznne