"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, March 19, 2010

TGIF

Yay! Thank goodness it is Friday! It's been a great week weather-wise. However, I find myself sitting at my desk, at the day job, conjuring up a list of all the things I could be doing at home on the farm. Then, by the time I get home and complete the daily chores, I am spent :/ Wouldn't it be grand if the farm was my job!

Allen already has a huge to-do list a mile long for us this weekend so let's hope the weather holds. We need to continue with the tree pruning in the orchard, start tilling the gardens and we're going to attempt to make some of our own compost bins out of wooden skids. We also need to get started on making the cold frame. And the list goes on and on! Who invented the 40 hour work week? It just bites into my time - lol!


Anyways, here are a few pictures to share! Enjoy your Friday :)


The 'Infamous' sugar Daddy has resurfaced!

Moss dog taking a good 'ol roll in the hay!

Ahh! You know spring has 'sprung' when I can dust off my plastic *palm tree wine glass and take it out to the barn to clean stalls with me ;) *Courtesy of my mother, who didn't think I should be taking a 'real'wine glass with me!

Kittens are growing! Everyone has their eyes open now. It may be had to see, but look at the fat lil piggy in the middle laying on the rest with his arms over them!

Whinny loves her Daddy...need I say more?

Drive in to work this morning. The sun was beautiful....but I didn't get it too well on camera!


This one came out blurry but I still thought it looked cool...

And, when I got to work, one of the guys had these for us. They are CUPCAKES his wife MADE!

TGIF!

No comments: