Well. Thank you SO much to Tanya from the blog Keeping Things Simple! She awarded me with the 'Beautiful Blogger Award' yesterday!
Tradition goes with this award, to present it to 15 blogs that I feel are 'Beautiful'! And to tell you 7 things about myself!
15 Blogs I Love to Read that are Beautiful [inside & out!]
and for those who may see themselves on this list before I get to email you, SURPRISE!
- A Day in the Country
- A Girl, A Market, A Meal
- Bounty Huntress
- Daphne's Dandelions
- Dirt Happy
- Down in the Meadow
- Greens & Jeans
- Lancaster Art
- Little House on the Southern Prairie
- The Prairie Girl
- Progressive Pioneer
- Rurally Screwed
- Squash Blossom Farm
- Throwback at Trapper Creek
- The Unusually Unusual Farmchick
And 7 Things About Me [that you may or may not already know!]
- Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday!
- My sisters & mom took me to Salem, MA for a bachelorette party! [woo-hoo!]
- I pierced my belly button when I was in high school and 18.....and still have the ring in! Something about not being able to let go.........
- My mom says when I was younger I wanted to be Amish ... I say it was probably because they had horses ;)
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Hot Cheetos....in fact, I am eating a bag right now.
- I don't think there are any teeth left in my mouth that haven't been root canaled :(
- I haven't had a hair cut since December :/