Well Hi There!
It's me - Allison!
I certainly hadn't planned this tad-over-a-month blogging break! Whoops. But, I will get to that more in a second! So, how are you? What's new? I have lots of blog catching up to do!
Here's what's happened in my neck of the woods lately!
1. Lots and Lots of Harvesting!
2. A great Annual Fourth on the Farm Party :)
3. A little boy I know is growing like a weed!
4. Pickling courtsey of Hubby!!
5. We FINALLY have an egg -- well, let me say, we finally have ONE chicken out of SIX whose decided to start laying!!
6. More Harvesting
7. An absolute AWESOME onion harvest for us this year! Hubby has since braided them all up after they dried out and has moved them down into his new, makeshift root cellar under the basement stairs!
8. And....we got some news we'll be adding to the family come February. So, the main reason for my extended abscence is that I have been feeling like a walking hangover 24/7 for the last month or so! Hopefully that will go away soon!