"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, June 25, 2012

His Chicks


No, I am not joking.
This is my husband...


...cuddling with one of his chickens.


Him and 'Henny' have bonded. She leaves her flock to walk around the yard with him. They check out the apple trees, stroll the gardens, and make me gag!


Though he loves them all - and they hate that he does these things to them!
Chickens, anyone?


7 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Its rather sweet that a chicken follows your husband around! :)

kitsapFG said...

My husband dotes on our flock too and they follow him all around and hang with him. I think it is terribly sweet and they are happy chickens.

Mrs. Farmer said...

My chickens follow my daughter... because she's the one who feeds them! We rarely let them out these days, but when we do, all we need to do is send her outside and they all come running!

suzanne said...

Hi Allison

My man does the same...the other day I walked in to see thus chicken on shoulder!

Have a great week
Lots of love
Suzanne
X

Susan said...

A real "ladies" man! Miss you, XOXO

Anonymous said...

I popped in but is seems very quiet, I do hope hubby hasnt run away with his fav chicken! lol.

Mary said...

This is adorable! Love the pics. It's been way too long since I checked in. Hope things are good!