"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Packing a Real Food Lunch for an 'Almost Toddler'


Today I am guest posting over at Bamboo Magazine again.

This time, I am sharing with you things I pack in my sons lunch. I consider him an 'almost Toddler' - he is 15 months!

Check it out here and tell me what you think?
Do you pack a lunch for your young ones?
What ideas can you share?


2 comments:

Susan said...

Allison, your article "hits the nail on the head" and I'm a firm believer in children eating what we eat in a different form. I think it develops their taste buds and helps them later to accept "new" foods when presented to them as they grow.
Great job with your examples of healthy meals and snacks!

Rachel said...

Great job Allison!! I love what you said.