"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pluggin' Along

Well, tomorrow marks 9 weeks for me. I am feeling better, but not myself still. Food is hit or miss which stinks since we have OODLES of things in the garden needing canned. I cannot bring myself, or my stomach, to do it. Hubby is going to attempt some things over the weekend with my instruction from another room.......a room far away from the kitchen ;) Ugh.
Our transparent apple tree produced a whole one apple this year ;( My current blog banner is just one bushel of many from the tree last year. It certainly isn't going to be a banner year for apples this season, but we'll still have a decent amount I think.
Here are a few pics of things going on around the farm. To my Harvest Monday friends, sorry I have deserted ya! I just cannot 'stomach' it right now ;)

Onions

Harvest

Peace, Love & a Donkey!

2 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Nice harvest. Love the cucumbers! Pickles!

Diana said...

Congrats!!! Hope you get to feeling better real soon.