"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mommy Mishap: Sour Cream

I was making dinner the other night - cleary sleep deprivation is present during all hours of the day. I grabbed a container of sour cream out of the fridge and it promptly fell right out of my hands.



Can you spot my Sour Cream mishaps :) Lucky for the babe it all but missed him...since the dogs had a field day ;)

4 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Gulp! Close call! Once I cooked a whole pot of spaghetti, and when I was plating, I lost hold of the pot and the entire thing fell to the floor. Too bad I don't have dogs!

Mildred said...

I've done that before! One of the worst things I've ever spilled/splattered was warm jello. It then dries to everything it touches!!!!!

What a beautiful baby.

Nancy said...

*stuff* happens -- especially when you are burning both candle ends! :)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Glad it was something cold and not something hot. We have all had things that jump right out of our hands. Usually when company is there for dinner.