"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wipes Container Update

Here is a shot of how my cuc seeds are doing in the baby wipes container. Thus far, 3 of the 6 seeds have germinated. It's been about a week and a half since I planted them.

I just emptied out another container so I planted some Nasturtium seeds that I received from gardening in the boroughs of nyc in it - Thanks again Mimi!




I linked this post up this week on I [heart] naptime for the Sundae Scoop Link Up! Check out other DIY ideas there.


For those who missed the original post on my Repurposed Baby Wipes Container, here it is.



1 comment:

Jamielyn said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. What a great idea to put them in a baby container, I'll have to try that!

xoxo-
Jamielyn
I ♥ Nap Time