"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, May 23, 2011

The Babe goes to the Nursery....

Saturday was the Babe's first trip to a Nursery. No, not his nursery, a 'garden' nursery!

When we first got there, I snapped this picture and didn't even realize I got some 'dog butts' in the background :) Or pigs? I am not sure which they are supposed to be!



Here he guards our cart of veggie plants...


Still 'guarding' the veggie plants...


Chilling while Daddy scopes out the peppers in the background...



Headed to the check out with Daddy in front ...



Waiting in line to pay for our plants....it's been a long trip to the nursery. This kid is POOPED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am gardening in the backyard with a newborn this year, too. It's been my nap-time outlet ; ) Enjoy!