"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Apple Harvest Party - Week 3




Here we are, Week 3 of the Apple Harvest Party, and already I can't keep up! Ha!
I didn't have a chance to get to a new recipe for this week yet, because I was too busy dealing with Peaches all weekend ;) So I will work on getting an apple (or possibly Pear) related recipe done at some point this week and for now, I will share this old link, which is really not even a recipe, on making Applesauce ;)

And in the mean time, please share your post on something you do with Apples....or Pears or Quince!

1 comment:

Rae of Sunshine said...

Today, I canned 7 quarts of apples that were picked from my mom's apple tree, made apple jelly from the water used to blanch the apples and am going to dehydrate the apple peels tonight for apple chips, as well as slow cook the apple cores for apple sauce. I thought you would like my lovely super apple filled evening.