- I have more Cabbage than I know what to do with right now. I don't have enough crocks to make it all Sauerkraut. But I could eat it all as Sauerkraut..make no mistake :)
- So...I was trying to blanch & freeze using my FoodSaver bags. But, I must say, any time you want to use your FoodSaver for something that has been blanched, it is a big PITA! Because the veggies are moist, the bags don't seal right, so then you have to wait for them to dry out, or flash freeze them.
- I got too tired to wait for either of these at 10 pm last night so I threw all the blanched Cabbage in Ziploc's and I will deal with it tonight -- I guess -- after I pick fruit until my fingers bleed ;)
- Are these dogs for real?!
- Looking for a 'new' car will be the death of me
- Looking for a new car, in which this time my husband has a say too, will be the double death of me. Last time I bought a car, I can't even remember if we were engaged. So the decision was mine all mine.
- My husband likes rough trucks with loud, obnoxious mufflers and obscene tires. I am looking to tote a kid around...and some hay bales, feed bags and other misc. items. I am not looking to join in the Muddin' Militia. You can see how this may be a problem.
- We do put a truck to good use here on the farm. Our current one is one my husband bought in, I believe it was 2000, and you currently need to make sure you have an up-to-date Tetanus shot before you touch it. And it isn't running, again, at the moment.
- God I miss this kid -- why do I have to work all day and send him to a sitter :(
Have a Good Weekend!