"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Apple Harvest Party Week 5


Gosh - has it really been a week again already!
And once again, here I am, hosting a blog carnival, and I don't have anything to contribute!
I made an honest effort - I had the apples diced up and ready to go.....but then, I never finished and made anything with them! Tonight...tonight I will :)

What was I thinking trying to have a new apple recipe on a specific day each week during one of our busiest times of the year!?

But please, don't let my slack prevent you from sharing your apple recipe! Link up below :)




1 comment:

Queen of the House said...

Found your blog from a link at Family Balance Sheet! Have a great week! :)