"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Farm Photoshoot by Kellie

My sister, Kellie, has been stopping out to the farm to take photos for a college class she is taking. They are turning out JUST AWESOME! So I have to share :)


Savannah
Resident farm manager. Don't mess with her man! For entertainment, she hides on ledges and swipes at you when you walk by and least expect it ;) She only lets Allen pick her up, worm & vaccinate her.....and that is just fine with me!



Ms. Gypsy Rose :)

She is sweet as pie. Gentle and loves kids.

Gypsy and Daisy
Sometimes they are best friends...

Apollo
Need I say much!




My Nephew, Benny, with Gypsy & I

2 comments:

la Naváa said...

So lovely! And what beautiful animals. It was the cat that drew me in, but your horses are amazing.

Rachel said...

Great pictures!

And thanks for the comment on my blog...wow, I had forgotten your due date was so near! Very excited for you to be almost done! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! :)