"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Moooo

Did I really just post a picture of pumped breast milk?


Well, yes...I guess I did....because, right now, this is my life! I am covered in pee (Baby 3, Mommy 0!) and milk and sometimes I am just too tired to even worry about changing my shirt? Why bother?
Hubby reminded me 100x that it is going to be so nice out today....'thanks, I'll be inside!' Maybe once he gets home from work and gets barn chores done, I can go outside for a few to enjoy the weather and get one of the horses groomed ;)
So, all in all, I cannot complain. Things seem to be going relatively good (other than feeling like a milking parlor open 24/7 and being a tad short on my sleep) and I am anxious for the weather to get really nice so I can take Allen outside. Allen, as in the baby, not Allen as in my hubby - *oy* this is going to take some getting used too!

No comments: