Melissa over at Sky Minded & Ever Growing tagged me in a recent blog love post and someone she thought was interesting! I must say, I quite enjoy her blog as well; her gardening adventures, beekeeping and chicken adventures!
So, now that I've been tagged, I get to answer the 11 questions she has set forth for me. Questions like this usually stump me!
1. Where is your favourite place in the world? Tell us why?
I don't think I have visited enough places to answer that -- there are many places I envision as being wonderful nooks I'd love! But, two of my most favorite places to be at any given moment are in the pasture watching the horses graze during summer and at the foot of my sons crib in the morning when he wakes up and gives me a huge smile!
2. What person has inspired you most?
Tough...tough tough tough! How can I answer this! :) I have had different people inspire me in different ways. This is really a tough one.
3. Who would you like to have over for dinner (famous or not, currently living or not)?
Easy - my maternal grandparents. My grandmother passed when I was maybe 5ish and my grandfather when I was in 5th grade, I believe.
4. Where were you born?
5. City, coast or country?
6. What is the best surprise you've ever had?
That I was right all along, it was a boy!
7. What is your favorite song and why?
I don't have just one favorite, however two cd's I can play from track to track over and over and always love -- Mumford & Sons 'Sigh No More' and Our Lady Peace 'A Decade'
8. What are you most passionate about?
Is this a trick question to get me on a hundred soap boxes?
Animal Rescue & Welfare, Sustainability, Being Green, Grow Your Own & No GMO's :)
9. What were you like as a 3 year old? (as far as you know)
Mom? care to answer in the comments? :) My guess would be, outgoing.
10. Describe your most cherished photograph?
Hmmm, I don't know that I have a most cherished -- I'd have to think about that.
11. What have you done that you are the most proud of?
Got myself to where I am thus far in my life!