"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, February 27, 2012

It's like Groundhog Day...


This is what our nights and weekends consist of at the moment.
We'll, 'our' wouldn't be politically correct. More like, 'Allen'!

It's hard for me to get out and help him in this weather since I can't have the baby sitting out there with us!


Every morning he tells me he dreamt about apple trees during the night!


But, the good news [I think] is, he only has about 20 trees left. They are all the monster trees he saved for last! ;)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm way to scared of heights to do that!

Kim said...

So is that considered topping a tree?

Unknown said...

I'd call this 'Hoping in the tree to reach suckers that are too high and normally require the use of a ladder' :)

Since our trees, for the most part, haven't grown in correct form, some don't really get topped, they just get pruned all over the place - LOL.

Susan said...

Looks like fun--does it mean Spring can't be far behind!

katiegirl said...

Holy cow...ONLY 20 more trees!