"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, February 10, 2012

Link Loitering

Here are some great tips on cooking with/using Coconut Oil.

Homemade Chocolate Pudding Snack Packs! For real!! I made them for our lunches this week and they rock!

Great easy read article on 4 major cooking mistakes and how to fix them!

Seasonal Food Chart - very cool :)


Have you ordered your heirloom 'mater seeds yet? If not, check this out first!


Check out this cutie in his 'chick' pants -- actually they are ducks, but since we just placed our chick order, he is celebrating! Ok, really he isn't. He's been sick all week and I am delirious. TGIF...TGIF!



1 comment:

meemsnyc said...

Thanks for linking my blog post! I just looked at the mater's link. Wow, so many that I haven't tried yet!