I was just rolling in the 'blogger awards' this past week :) Thank you!!
With this award, I am to mention seven random things about myself (see below) and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
Hmmm, so, 7 random things about me?
1. I am not really a fan of chocolate.
2. I hate wearing lipstick, hence, I don't! Just chapstick over here!
3. When I was in college, I couldn't wait to get a 'real job' so I could 'dress up' instead of wearing jeans and t-shirts all the time. *Note to my college self - you were an idiot!!!
4. After this past weekend, I have had my tarot cards read twice. And I will do it again, for sure!
5. In no particular relation to #4, I love the smell of patchouli. Every time I see my one sister, she wants to know what smells like a hippie.
6. I have a patchouli plant. It is my second one. They are not the easiest plant for me but I am determined...if my dang cat would stop rubbing on it. I guess she likes the smell of patchouli too.
7. My socks rarely match my outfit :) And I'm cool with that.
And now, I am passing this off to a few blogs that I enjoy reading!
My Mother's Apron Strings
Indigo's Sugar Spectrum
Real Food Freaks
Life on a Southern Farm
Thank you again, Lisa, for the award :)