"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Lisa at Country Kids Farm has given me the Versatile Blogger Award.

I was just rolling in the 'blogger awards' this past week :) Thank you!!

With this award, I am to mention seven random things about myself (see below) and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.

Hmmm, so, 7 random things about me?

1. I am not really a fan of chocolate.

2. I hate wearing lipstick, hence, I don't! Just chapstick over here!

3. When I was in college, I couldn't wait to get a 'real job' so I could 'dress up' instead of wearing jeans and t-shirts all the time. *Note to my college self - you were an idiot!!!

4. After this past weekend, I have had my tarot cards read twice. And I will do it again, for sure!

5. In no particular relation to #4, I love the smell of patchouli. Every time I see my one sister, she wants to know what smells like a hippie.

6. I have a patchouli plant. It is my second one. They are not the easiest plant for me but I am determined...if my dang cat would stop rubbing on it. I guess she likes the smell of patchouli too.

7. My socks rarely match my outfit :) And I'm cool with that.


And now, I am passing this off to a few blogs that I enjoy reading!

Throwback Road
My Mother's Apron Strings
Indigo's Sugar Spectrum
Real Food Freaks
Life on a Southern Farm
Katiegirl


Thank you again, Lisa, for the award :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

SInce you don't care for chocolate I'll take your share...and I'm a gloss girl myself. Thanks for passing this on, perhaps it will help me with my next post!

meemsnyc said...

Wow, you don't like chocolate???? hahaha. Hands down, my weakness!

katiegirl said...

Oh man, I'm late! Just realized you passed it on to me. Thanks!

And I'm not a huge fan of chocolate either! I like it ok, but I'm not crazy over it.