"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, October 16, 2009

Here's The Thing...

This Weather Sucks!

So much for enjoying harvest time! I sure do hope the weather forecasters are right (ha!) and that we see an Indian Summer next week.

Allen is recovering. He is still off work and now on meds and coming along ok. He actually got up and did morning chores this morning because I think he is so sick of being in bed. Hey, I am not complaining!

I have my first official order for Pear Butter! All of my canning good, thus far, I have been giving out for people to enjoy and taste test. I gave a jar to my neighbors and they loved it; they order 5 more jars to give as Christmas Gifts!

Looks like, on top of everything else to do this weekend, I will be busy canning :)

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can pull off tomorrows Farmer's Market, but right now, I don't have high hopes.

Today's task is to figure out WHAT THE HECK to do with my car...that is out of commission, sitting in the parking lot at work. Oh JOY!

No comments: