"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time to Give Thanks


...or at least try to relax!

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is upon us! I feel like we should still be picking apples. However, I still have enough in the garage that I should be making sauce with. And that is exactly what I will most likely find myself doing tomorrow, on a day I took off work, to try and relax ;)

Houdini went in last night for a check-up and testing. I am happy to say he tested negative for Aids and Feline Leukemia and he made weight for neutering so that is where he is today. I am sure he'll be a ball of fury and fire when I go to pick him up. He wasn't thrilled about the shots he had to get last night. Allen is getting attached...

No comments: