"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Do you live in a barn?

My brother is in Vegas with my dad and my brother-in-law. I get a text message picture of a pawn shop from my brother?

I text back 'A Pawn Shop'? [like, whats the big deal? what am I missing in this picture?]

He texts back 'yea on that show u never seen it?'

I text back 'nope'

He texts back 'Wow you live in a barn or something lol'

I text back 'yes!'

And I still have no idea why the heck I am supposed to recognize a picture of a pawn shop in Vegas!? I am assuming it has something to do with reality tv....and I really don't watch much tv at all.....especially now that the weather has broke!!
Here are some pictures from this evening. Enjoy!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos as always!

Got It From My Mama said...

What beautiful photos it just lokks so peaceful