"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, March 15, 2010

Worming a Miniature Donkey with Attitude

And now, I present to you, the hubby and his other woman. Or, more appropriately titled "Worming a Miniature Donkey with Attitude"

Preface: My husband wanted to 'one up' me and worm the donkey without a halter on. Unfortunately for him, there is no comparisson in trying to worm a 350 pound animal versus an 1100 pound animal ;) So, I am unphased!

Ok Daisy love, time for you wormer.........


Lemme just check the dial so we don't overdose ya.....


Ok, now let's show mom how easy this is....
Thata gal...


Awe c'mon Dais....Don't you like apple flavored wormer?

See, it smells delish!

Hey, don't you DARE try to kick ME! Your Daddy....

Please Daisy, I love you...and Mommy is watching...

Pretty please with a banana flavored treat on top?

Oh wait, you have an eye booger...lemme get it....

I knew we were still BFF's!


Hey wait! What about the wormer?

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is adorable...especially the eye booger...I clean my lab's eyes all the time and no one else will do it!!! What a cute donkey! Did he ever get wormed? Great post.

Unknown said...

Beth, Yep, she got wormed alright :) But not without a fight. I know what you mean, I seem to be the only one who ever cleans eye boogers on almost all the animals :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm the eye boogy cleaner in my house too :)