"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Funday

Today was beautiful! My niece & nephew, Valaree & Austin, came over and we went for a hike in the back of the property to collect leaves! Then, we went with my sister and her baby, Madelyn, to an Elk farm! Pretty neat stuff! Valaree is learning how to trot Romeo over ground poles and they both seemed to love it today! Maybe next summer they can do some fun shows!!
Val & I [...and my baby belly!] at the Elk Farm


And here are some pics hubby snapped on his cell recently of Apollo showing off for the camera!






"Is she talking to ME!?"



4 comments:

House of the Discarded said...

LOL!! Loved the "Is she talking to me?" picture!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, Beth, I thought it was quite fitting....especially given his flare of ever present attitude ;) lol

Cookin' Canuck said...

Allison, it sounds as though you have a wonderful life on your beautiful piece of land. Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the German Apple Pancakes. They are a wonderful treat, aren't they?

meemsnyc said...

Apollo is gorgeous! An elk farm, how cool.