"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Helper


I am not sure if I mentioned or not yet, but someone turns 1 this week!
I've been busy, when I am home from work and done with all the regular to-do's, trying to tidy things up for the big birthday bash!

Someone has grown right before our eyes. Now he is Daddy's Little Helper with everything!


This babes favorite past time was playing in the bathroom vanity drawers so I am not sure he was too happy about this project - child saftey locks for the drawers = no more playing!


And hubby wasn't happy about a pair of scissors I had in one of the drawers...
Are those duck pants ca-ute or what? Better get good use out of them now - a few more months and he won't want to be caught dead in them!!


Final Inspection over Daddy's work! Everything looked good!



No comments: