"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Berry Stealer & A Winner!




Looks like a little indulging going on here!
Yep - he ate every single one his daddy picked! EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.


And the WINNER of the Tattler Reusable Canning lids are....

Sierra Brown!

Congratulations, Sierra :)
Email me your mailing address and we'll get the lids out to you!

And thank you to Tattler for sponsoring the giveaway!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! We also have berry stealers. If I want to make jam or freeze berries for the winter, I buy from the farmer's market because my three kiddos are berry stealers also.

Barbara Good said...

Oh my, you little boy is just too cute! I bet he loved those berries, mine all went to my three year old this year too.

Bee Girl said...

Oh yes! He is the cutest...and smartest...berry stealer ever!!!