"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holiday Art Display

I am going to take this opportunity to make a shameless plug!

For anyone who lives in my area, I have 6 photographs (framed & some matted) on display at Marie's Cafe on the Square in Medina. They'll be up until February 1 so anyone in town and visiting up on the square for the holidays, please stop in and take a look :) The Candlelight Walk is next weekend and it is the perfect time to swing into Marie's for a cup of Hot Chocolate ;)

Anyone who doesn't live in my area, you can view my photos in my Etsy Shop or on My Photography Facebook Page -- both have linky widgets to the right >>>>>

Happy Holidays! Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Do any of you give homemade gifts for the holidays? Do share!



1 comment:

meemsnyc said...

Congrats on the exhibit!