"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, August 12, 2011

Chedda goes to the Fair


My son's current nickname is 'Chedda'...or if you want to be more formal, 'Cheddar'!

Chedda attended his first county fair this past week. One of what I hope to be many! And in a few years, he can hopefully attend with his animals in tow.

 Chedda with Daddy in his oh-so-appropriate fair outfit!

 Cheddar meets a goat, but I don't think he's really feeling it.

 Chedda patiently waiting for Mama & Daddy to finish their cheese on stick(s)!

 Chedda checking out the hay with Daddy
Gesh -- this trip is starting to take on a trend very similar to this one!

And, Chedda meets yet another goat!



6 comments:

Tami said...

So cute! Love the pic with Chedda napping. I wish I could sleep like that.

Jill said...

Very cute! Love his nickname. :)

meemsnyc said...

What a cute nickname. I think he will grow to love the fair! What kid doesn't? Fun!!

Mary said...

These photos made me grin. They remind me of our first zoo trip with my oldest son.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These pictures are so adorable and what a cute nickname!!

Rachel said...

Aww! Too fun! I want to take Lillian next June to our county fair!