"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, January 23, 2012

Mom Snydrome: Example 1


This is an example of what I like to call 'Mom Syndrome'


You are probably looking at these photos thinking 'why did she post the same pictures over and over again?'


When, in fact, each picture is different. 


When the pictures are of your kid, they all look cute. How could you choose just one?
The side stare?


Or the dead on stare?
And this, my friends, is how those professional picture palaces get you. You spend a months worth of paychecks on 900 hundred poses because, how could you choose just one?


By the way, someone tell him (and his milk belly) to PLEASE.STOP.GROWING so fast on me!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how adorable! I take so many pictures of Indy it took me hours to narrow them down for a photo album

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Susan said...

You're right about the photos. Our granddaughter, Maddie had school photos done and I told my daughter I couldn't decide...send me all of them!
And, by the way, they don't listen, these kids just keep growing, so don't blink! XOXO

Mary said...

It is SO hard not to keep taking pictures. I so get that! Mama-syndrome. I like that!