"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, January 7, 2012

This Weeks Wonders

Great article on your guide to Fats & Oils!

One of my favorite markets to visit makes The Washington Post!

Sarah Andrew is an awesome equine photographer and this is a wonderful article she did on the rehab of Zodiac - a horse taken in by Days End Farm Horse Rescue in MD. I followed along also on DEFHR's facebook page - what an awesome outcome for Zodiac!!

I read this post from Kim at Life in a Little Red Farm House with a nervous laugh the whole time! It is getting closer to the time for hubby to get chickens and while I am all about the fresh eggs, you may know by now I have a slight fear! And the thought if a rooster accidentally ending up in the mix terrifies me. I hope hubby has a game plan!

No comments: