"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tough Kid Milestone


This is one tough kid!

And no, I don't say that because he is decked out in camo, just like is father. By pure coincidence too...although, when 90% of his wardrobe is camo, I am not sure how much it can be considered coincidence!



This 10 and half month old is battling his first ear infection.
And other than the green boogers and waking me up every other hour of the night, you'd never know :)



So to help make him feel better, he came out to the barns for a visit with the horses today. This weather is so wacky - yesterday my nostrils stuck together as I chiseled ice out of the horses water buckets. Today I layered up but didn't even need a coat.

And now worries, the babe was triple layered up taking extra care to insure his cute little head and ears were covered!


1 comment:

Bee Girl said...

Oh, sweet boy! Ear infections are the worst! Sounds like he's handling it like a trooper, though! :-) Hope he heals up quickly!