"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bees & Peas!


The bees were out in full force yesterday once the sun warmed up the day!


It truly is interesting to watch them. There were swarms of them coming and going and seeing all the different shades of pollen tucked on their back legs is neat!


And my Shelling Peas are ready to climb so hubby has been working on a new trellis. One down, one more to go!



2 comments:

Susan said...

Spring really does make us feel renewed. I love hearing about your farm life and miss those days I'd spend with my grandparents helping them on their farm in the garden.
Happy Spring:-)

meemsnyc said...

Isn't it fun to watch the bees? We just installed our hives this weekend. So much fun. I love the pea trellis. Gorgeous!