"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan


I am still not up to speed with my meal planning for this week, and I know I never got one posted last week :) So, I'm sharing last weeks meals with you - hopefully you find something to help you out with your own dinners this week.

Monday: Scrambled Egg & Cheese Burritos with Bacon

Tuesday: Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Sweet Potato Fries
I bake my fries. For Sweet Potato fries, I like to sprinkle them with Smoke Paprika and then toss them in shredded parmesan cheese when the come out of the oven!

Wednesday: Bone-In Chicken Breast on the grill with Roasted Cauliflower
I roast my cauliflower tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper and when it comes out of the oven, I sprinkle it with shredded parmesan. Clearly we love parmesan!

Thursday: Homemade Cheese Pizza & Garlic Cilantro French Fries

Friday: Mongolian Beef in the Crockpot with Rice
This was my first time trying this recipe and it was FANTASTIC! I scaled back the red pepper and hubby still thought it was pretty spicy. I added mushrooms to my dish and the leftovers the next day for lunch were still good :)


So what are you cooking up this week?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad to see at least one day set aside that is meatless:-D Crock pots are a wonderful way to "do ahead" meals. Well played, Allison!

Kathy~Sweet Bird Designs said...

Roasted cauliflower - never tried it! We love parmesan too, so thanks for sharing your recipe! Today I cooked 2 corned beefs so that we'd have leftovers for ruebens tomorrow and some to give to my parents. Have a good week :)