"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, April 6, 2012

Link Loitering, April 7


You have all heard by now about the Pink Slime debacle! Well...it get's worse!

Good 101 tutorial on understanding the egg you are buying! If you are purchasing your eggs from the grocery store, don't get fooled into paying more for nothing!

Great article on the Real Cost of Food and why it cost more for good food!

I know, I know - what else is new - but again I say preach, know your farmer, know your food!

Happy [Good] Friday :)

1 comment:

Bee Girl said...

Great links, Allison. Our food systems in this country scare the sh%t out of me. It amazes me that more people aren't marching in the streets about what is being sold to us as "food". Why aren't more people pissed?! I just don't get it.