"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guess the Greens, Volume 2


Last May I posted  'Guess the Greens' in an effort to help indentify plants. trees and flowers on our property that I have no clue what they are! I am still searching for answers to that last post, so feel free to take a look and give me your best guess.

And, I have another one for you too!
What is this??


I posted the photos on Facebook over the weekend and had guesses for Wild Rocket and Wild Mustard.
But, I am not positive on either yet, so I wanted to see what you thought!


So go ahead - give it your best 'wild' guess!
What do you think this is?


2 comments:

katiegirl said...

I have no idea! I've never seen it before.

Anonymous said...

Looks like wild mustard to me. We have whole fields of it here in January and Feburary, but it also lingers into March.