"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, February 19, 2010

All About Me!

Well, I have just had a jammin' week for shout outs! Last night at dinner Allen made a comment that was HILARIOUS and Embarrassing for him and my response, while laughing, was "you know I write a blog, why do you give me this material"? And.....I forgot what this hilarious and embarrassing material was :( I have racked my memory all morning and I just cannot remember!

So, in place, I want to thank the following people and urge you to check out their site!

Thank you to fellow Etsian, Beth at The Ruby Needle, for showcasing me on her blog today as one of her favorite Etsy shops!

Thank you to Etsian, Modred12, for featuring one of my photographs in her current Etsy treasury!

Thank you to Nathan over at FollowNathan.org for the interview on running an orchard.....as a couple of novices ;) Nathan traveled 4,300 miles across country on his bike visiting farms and farmers -- check out his story. It's very interesting! (PS, cut my look some slack, I had just finished cleaning stalls in 10* weather!)

And, thank you to fellow Clevelander & Estian, Valerie Tyler of Valerie Tyler Designs, did an interview with me and it is now posted on her on her blog, Art Addict! Check when you get home from work!

And in the mean time, no worries. As soon as Allen's very hilarious and embarrassing moment comes back to me, I will blog about it ;) Happy Friday

** Please take a moment to read this post from A Dog Rescuer's Life -- it's an eye opener and the more people educate themselves, the better off our animals will be. **

1 comment:

LazyTcrochet said...

Congrats on all the features! I added you to the Clevey blog list on my blog.