"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Around the Farm

Some random updates for you today since I don't have much of a post :)

The hubs built his growing light stand over the weekend! I looks fabulous! It looks professional! Store bought! He has now moved it into our spare bedroom [ugh] where it can stay warm and help our seedlings sprout! Right now he has a menagerie of herbs germinating.


Also, I received last week, my custom order from Xenia Home on Etsy; fingerless wool gloves. I LOVE them. Aren't they cute! Addicted.to.Esty :) Everyone with upcoming birthdays - beware - I am getting your gift from a shop on Etsy!

This evening, I walked into the family room to this! Sometimes they do love each other.


Now, I am curled in bed [did I mention I LOVE the Wi-Fi] with my hound dog next to me :) He is a wonderful blankie! I wish I could roll myself up in his ears!! [Foster Cat Maggie Po Poo is outside the door meowing! We're talking adoption...more on that crazy thought later] I have a linen 'sac' hanging from the headboard post next to my pillow filled with Lavender I picked throughout the summer in the yard. I just scrunched the bag and the smell is wonderful. It makes me want to go to sleep right now.......

2 comments:

Pony Girl said...

It seems like you are having a wonderful week!
I love your new fingerless gloves, I posted some from Etsy last fall on my blog. I forgot about them and haven't been wearing them much....then again, we haven't been getting much of a winter around here.
Your hubby's seed growing stand looks awesome. Maybe he should make and sell them on the side?!

Unknown said...

PG - I said the SAME thing! He should make and sell them!