"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Monday, February 1, 2010

Virtual Farm - Weekend Pics

Yesterday was busy. More busy than it should have been. We had to pick up a load of hay too; oddly enough, it was my 5th grade teacher we bought the hay from. It was so good to see him! How ironic and cool!

Tonight my mom and I are going to an event on 'Entrepreneurial Farming' - should be interesting!

Here are a few photos from the weekend I wanted to share! They are on my Etsy site as well. Have a Good Monday!




5 comments:

Lisa @ the Little Green Button said...

This shot is amazing! Very simple and pretty!

Got It From My Mama said...

I loved your pics very peaceful and calm looking nice blog. ~By the way I am now following your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love that first one. Great use of color and natural lighting! Love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Krissy!

Debs Crochet said...

Very pretty