"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Wind Down

I shouldn't complain because I have been off work since Wednesday, but.......Sundays are such a downer anymore ;) It only means the next day is Monday and I have to head back to work - BLECH!

The hubs had been feeling a little under the weather and now I think it has passed to me. I tried to be productive today; I cannot stand not accomplishing anything. I got as far as 2 loads of laundry, one of which will sit in the dryer [for tonight]. I am not interested in sorting, matching and stuffing a load of white socks - ick! I also got 2 out of 4 horses groomed - although that isn't really like work for me. They are all starting to shed their woolly winter coats.

Mossy played King of the Hill for awhile in the snow. I snapped this on my cell and then tried to jazz it up some for his royalness ;)

And, to top off the evening, the hubs taught Mossy to enjoy Whipped Cream from a can *sigh* Because that is so much more important that teaching him OBEDIENCE!!!

Note how all he needs to hear is the sound of the can and he comes running *sigh* I can see it now - 4th of July party....grandma's putting whipped cream topping on her pie and gets pummeled like she is on the 10 yard line about to intercept the ball............pummeled by Mossy!!!

*Disclaimer......MOM, if you are reading, do NOT watch this video! You will be mad;)
**Double Disclaimer .....I no longer use this can of Whipped Cream ..... It is specifically marked for Allen & Mossy ;) So have no fear if you are over my house and being served something with whipped cream!


P.S. Whinny is afraid of the can
P.S.S. Yes, Allen called Whinny 'Mia' - see here for explanation :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Absolutely loved the video...what we do for our dogs!!! Very cute...I like the disclaimer for any visitors that don't want to share whipped cream with the doggies!!!
Beth