"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Round of Etsy Finds!

Ok, so I am a tad behind on posting my Etsy Favorite Finds for the week, but better late than never!

This weeks Favorite Etsy Finds go by no theme other than my own! A 'Mismash Variety of All Things Wonderful' :)

I have been finding some wonderful pottery on Etsy and I love this bowl. It is from Jason Russell and I love the color. He has lots of great serving bowls and cups and mugs in his shop! Check it out.


I stumbled across this vintage cuff bracelet over at Cherry Lipped Roses and fell in love :) Isn't it spectacular!? This shop has all kinds of Vintage goodies and they are new; show them some love!


How about this woven rug? AWESOME! I love the Raspberry & Chocolate color combo. Textures Gallery has all kinds of hand woven rugs & runners as well as wall art and even totes!!! You know I love my totes ;)



I have a new nephew on the way and another niece/or/nephew :) Wouldn't it be nice to give them one of these crocheted stuff animals from Wigglysee Crocheted Toys? Their special little welcome to the world gift from 'Auntie Horsey' :) They are all so cute I had a hard time even deciding which one to put on the blog!!
And how about this photograph, The Road Less Traveled, by Photograbee. There is something so calming and mystical about it - I love it! And who doesn't love Robert Frost! Incidentally, I grew up on 'Frost Circle' - it was a residential development in which all the streets were named after dead poets ;) And there is your useless fact for the day ;) Ok, seriously though, check out Photograbee's shop; she has great photos. I like this one too!


Thanks for peeking at my favorite finds for the week! Have a great rest of the weekend.....what is left of it!

1 comment:

wigglysee said...

Thank you for including my little elephant , great features :)