"Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark."

~ Saying of the Gladdagh Gypsies of Galway


Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekend Run Down

Thank you to LaFemme Jewelry,
a fellow Etsian, for featuring my blog on theirs!
Hubby's birthday is this weekend.
He'll be the big 2-9! One birthday away from 30!
We are celebrating with my side of the family on Saturday and on the menu will be lot's 'o goodies from The Pioneer Woman, including her Drip Beef Sandwiches (which I am in love with....so I feel everyone else should be too!) and her Chocolate Sheet Cake as the Birthday Cake!
Looks like that also means I will be a cleaning machine tonight!
Happy Early Valentine's Day everyone! The sun is shinning here and I cannot wait for the horses to run around in the snow and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It was my husband's 29th birthday this past weekend too! I made him dinner on Valentine's Day but just a normal dinner on his birthday the next day.